Acnezine Improves The Difficulties Between Hormones And Acne Flare-ups
For a lot of people, acne begins at puberty. Our bodies begins to produce hormones called androgens. Androgens cause the enlargement and over-stimulation of the sebaceous glands in people with acne. This can lead to the over-production of sebum, and in conjunction with a sluggish exfoliation process contributes to blocked pores and acne. Sensitivity to these androgens also causes acne during the menstrual period and sometimes during pregnancy or during menopause. It’s crucial that you note that acne is not due to excess in hormone levels, but an abnormal reaction to normal amounts of these hormones. We are now seeing more people developing acne in adulthood; possible reasons behind this are diet, lifestyle and more synthetic hormones in our environment (foods, water, plastics and medication). Acnezine has been proven as a relief to all those struggling with very severe acne problems.
Together with Acnezine you can help regulate your hormones by:
- Avoiding stress: stress causes the over-production of hormones.
- Using relaxation techniques such as Yoga and deep breathing.
- Avoid caffeine: caffeine stimulates hormone production.
- Exercising: exercise rebalances hormones and reduces stress.
- Consuming hormone-regulating foods such as alfalfa, linseed(flaxseed), oats, celery, parsley, rhubarb, fennel and Evening Primrose Oil.
- Drinking still mineral water, preferably in glass bottles.
- Avoiding foods kept in plastic packaging.
- Eating organic produce where possible
Stress can often be associated with acne, whether school, college, work, relationships or money causes it. Stress causes the production of hormones, such as cortisol, which can aggravate acne. Stress also causes the digestive system to decelerate because the body takes blood from the stomach and intestines to prepare your muscle tissue for “flight”, our instinctive response to stress; this in itself is usually connected to acne. Acnezine controls metabolism to a certain level and tries to strike balance in the cortisol hormone level.
While undergoing treatment with Acnezine it is advisable to avoid:
- Dairy products (milk, cheese, cream, yogurt etc)
- Meat (beef, pork, chicken, lamb etc)
- Refined and cooked carbohydrates (white flour, bread, rice, crisps and chips, sugar etc)
- Cooked fats (fried food, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils, roasted nuts)
All the above mentioned foods are acid forming in the body. In the event you really want to get rid of acne, you have to eat more alkaline-forming foods, fresh vegetables and fruit, nuts (but not peanuts as these contain aflatoxins) and seeds.
You can even examine the efficiency of your gastrointestinal system by eating sweet corn or sesame seeds and discovering the length of time they take to pass through. It is generally accepted that 24-36 hours is very good.
Lastly, a lot of people will buy the acne product that is cheapest but these products can over dry your skin, causing flaking and chapping. You want to find the best acne products that treat your acne from the inside of your body as well as the outside. This is something that Acnezine does.