Acnezine Acne Treatment System For Day-To-Day Acne Care
Acnezine is one of the the best acne products and this treatment for ones acne ought to be along with a healthy skincare routine.
– Be sure you wash the affected region twice per day with mild soap. Use soap such as Dove, or one which contains Benzoyl peroxide, such as Oxy-5. Wash as frequently essential to maintain the area clean. Never scrub.
– Shampoo hair regularly.
– Make sure you Keep long hair off the face and shoulders and wash it everyday.
– Avoid shaving as much as possible; while shaving, be certain to avoid nicking the pimples.
– Utilize a fresh shaving blade to minimize the risk of spreading the infection.
– Avoid utilization of make-up or cosmetics in areas vulnerable to acne. When you must wear make-up, only use the hypoallergenic or fragrance free assortment.
– Never pop, pick, scratch, or squeeze your pimples. This will likely cause infection and scarring.
You can utilize an over-the-counter treatment that contains substances such as Benzoyl peroxide (gel or cream) or salicylic acid. Start with the lowest strength and apply once daily about half an hour after washing. Never use higher than 5 percent strength without conferring with your physician.
Food and Nutrition Recommendations for Acne:
Some doctors think that acne is not a food related problem. Some alternate practitioners use diet as a basis for their treatment of acne. They suggest that acne patients should eat foods high in beta-carotene, such as carrots, pumpkin, cantaloupe and other yellow-orange fruits and vegetables. They really should also avoid fatty foods. Acnezine controls the oil secretion within your body to guard your skin from getting acne prone.
Vitamin Therapy for Acne:
Nutritionists generally suggest Chromium supplements because Chromium helps improve the body’s ability to break down glucose. Additionally , they recommend Vitamin A because it reduces sebum and keratin production. (Caution: taking mega doses of Vitamin A can cause headaches, fatigue, muscle and joint pain and other unwanted side effects. Consult a qualified practitioner before you take mega supplements). There is also Vitamin E that is an antioxidant (200 to 400 IU a day). Lastly, you should use Vitamin B-6, about 50 mg per day because doing so aids in the metabolism of hormones and supports the function of Acnezine at the same time.
Note: People must not attempt to medicate themselves or others with any of the methods referred to here without the guidance of a qualified practitioner who is thoroughly knowledgeable about both the remedies and the individualsí medical status. Acnezine is an antioxidant, natural product without any side effect that reduces acne.