Cystic Acne – Are You Desperate For A Remedy? Look No Further, A Solution Is Now At Hand
Cystic acne is possibly the worst form of acne. It can be hard to control, has big emotional costs, and usually has unpleasant long-term consequences. If there are lumps under your skin, say on your neck and back, then you could have cystic acne. If you want to cure it, then read on.
Cystic acne sometimes develops when blocked oil glands in the skin burst. Bacteria in the pus seep into the surrounding tissue and breed rapidly. More pus is produced as the infection spreads and quickly forms into cysts. These cysts are usually found in the deepest skin layers, particularly on the face, back, and shoulders.
The accumulated pus can be painful and makes the skin tender and itchy. But you must never scratch or squeeze cysts because the infection will spread into the surrounding tissue if they rupture. Swollen, pustules and cysts typically appear on the skin of sufferers and are unsightly. The red, inflamed scars may be prominent for years before slowly fading away; in some cases, they become permanent.
Genetics largely determines if you get cystic acne. For example, your sebaceous glands may have a genetic tendency to produce extra oil whenever your body has a hormonal imbalance. This excess oil blocks pores in the skin, creating perfect conditions for bacteria. An imbalance of hormones can be caused by:
- Toxins produced by bacteria in the body
- Stress brought on by things like insomnia or fear (stress causes the adrenal glands to manufacture cortisol, a hormone that stimulates the sebaceous glands).
- Allergies to chemicals in all sorts of prescription medicines and cosmetics
- Alcohol, beverages containing caffeine, and foods high in histamines (e.g. cheese, red wine, bacon, and yogurt).
- Life cycle changes such as occurs during adolescence when the body starts producing male sex hormones.
Your internal acne environment is clearly a very complicated place. An effective cure for cystic acne must therefore be comprehensive and versatile.
It needs to:
- Be able to neutralize all your acne triggers
- Quickly restore and permanently maintain your body’s natural internal balance
- Work on all parts of the body, including the face and neck where acne can be particularly severe
- Be realistic, and easy to incorporate in your daily routines
- Be straightforward and follow a logical, well-organized format
- Be easily adapted into a strategy that satisfies your body’s unique requirements
- Provide ongoing counseling and support from knowledgeable health experts
The holistic approach is the best way to get rid of cystic acne. A safe, natural option, it has cured many sufferers of stubborn acne. It doesn’t resort to costly drugs or creams, and will make you look better, feel better, and give back your self-esteem and confidence. Most importantly, it can be customized to suit your body’s unique requirements. This last characteristic of the holistic approach enables it to eliminate all types of acne on all parts of your body.